Education & Career Support
Our Education and Career Support Services are intended to promote the psychological and physical well-being of our patients by encouraging them to make decisions that have a positive impact so they can live productive and meaningful lives.
Educational programming includes topics and trainings on:
- Financial Management (i.e. building credit and budgeting)
- Time Management & Work-Life Balance
- Healthy Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Sound Decision Making
- Stress Management & Managing Emotions
- Computer Training
Career Support Services include:
- GED Tutoring
- Career Guidance
- Resume Building
- Interview Preparation
- Financial Assistance to remove barriers to employment
For more information on our Education and Career Support Services, please contact Pam Folger with Workforce Investment Solutions at Crossing Healthcare at email@example.com or (217) 877.9117 ext. 4115.