Elements at Crossing Healthcare
420 East Central Avenue
Decatur, Illinois 62521
Outpatient substance use disorder treatment is located in the Elements Building.
At Crossing Healthcare, we offer compassionate, comprehensive approaches to treating substance use disorders. By providing patient-centered treatment that is intensive, holistic, and focused on real, long-term recovery, we treat the entire patient and restore hope to individuals and families.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) - the use of medications such as buprenorphine (i.e., Suboxone®), and extended-release naltrexone (i.e., Vivitrol®), in combination with counseling, behavioral therapies, and other recovery support services for the treatment of substance use disorders.
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling - Behavioral health staff meet with individuals to assist them with modifying unhealthy behaviors, thoughts, and emotions.
Requirements of Participation:
Program participants will meet with medical and behavioral health staff to develop a personalized plan, which includes:
- Attending and actively participating in therapy/counseling sessions
- Attending weekly substance use specific support groups
- Attending medical appointments as determined by the medical staff
- Providing random urine drug screens
- Having a safe, secure location to keep the medication away from children and others