Pregnant & Parenting
A program for expecting mothers and new mothers in recovery.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
Crossing Recovery Services Pregnant & Parenting Program offers support and family-centered treatment to pregnant and postpartum women, in all stages of substance use recovery.
We provide safe-housing in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where you can focus on you and your baby during your recovery journey.
Along with Community Partners, our Program Provides:
- Prenatal and OBGYN Care
- Lactation Consultation
- Primary & Behavioral Health Care Recovery Services
- Parenting Support & Education
- Child Care & Early Childhood Programs Well Child Visits
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Vocational Skills & Employment Domestic Violence Services
- Crisis Support Services
- Criminal Convictions & Reentry Issues
At Crossing Recovery Services, you don't have to choose between your recovery and caring for your baby. You can have both.
For more information, contact Simone Houston Moore at (217) 877-9117 x5001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.