Pregnant & Parenting
A program for expecting mothers and new mothers in recovery.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
Crossing Recovery Services Pregnant & Parenting Program offers support and family-centered treatment to pregnant and postpartum women, in all stages of substance use recovery.
We provide safe-housing in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where you can focus on you and your baby during your recovery journey.
Along with Community Partners, our Program Provides:
• Prenatal and OBGYN Care
• Lactation Consultation
• Primary & Behavioral Health Care Recovery Services
• Parenting Support & Education
• Child Care & Early Childhood Programs Well Child Visits
• Nutrition & Exercise
• Vocational Skills & Employment Domestic Violence Services
• Crisis Support Services
• Criminal Convictions & Reentry Issues
At Crossing Recovery Services, you don't have to choose between your recovery and caring for your baby. You can have both.
For Inquiries, Contact:
(217) 877-9117 x5001
(217) 877-9117 x1302
Pregnant & Parenting Flyer (English)
Pregnant & Parenting Flyer (Spanish)
Pregnant & Parenting Resident Testimonial Letter