Crossing Recovery Center Prohibited Items
The following items may not be brought into Crossing Recovery Center.
- Clothing items with references to drugs or alcohol or with offensive pictures/language
- Revealing/provocative clothing
- Perfume/cologne/Eau de Toilette (toilet water)/after shave
- Aerosols of any kind, including hairspray, cleaning products, etc.
- Nail polish remover
- Hair coloring products, hair clippers
- Opened hygiene products (only unopened products are allowed)
- Any hygiene products with alcohol in the first three ingredients
- Prescription medications that are not in their original prescription bottle/loose pills. Only approved prescription medications are allowed in Transitions (medications are not allowed in patient rooms including OTC meds). Medications are not allowed in CRC.
- Illegal substances, medical or recreational marijuana
- Cleaning products
- Personal tablets/laptops/wearable technology
- Vaping products, e-cigarettes, Juul, chewing tobacco, cigars, opened cigarettes, tobacco or cigarette papers. Rolling machines must be stored and used in the office
- Lighters, candles
- Coloring books
- Pornography, movies or music depicting violence, explicit language or degrading other persons
- Weapons (firearms, simulated fire arm operated by gas or compressed air, sling shot, sand club, metal knuckles, any knives - any size or configuration)
- Drug paraphernalia
- Small electrical appliances for cooking or heating liquids, scent warmers, plug-ins and space heaters are prohibited. Appliances for personal hygiene - ex. curling iron, flat iron, electric razor are allowed.